In a single line we could say faith formation is: equipping people to live as disciples of Jesus.
“Faith Formation seeks to help people:
- Grow in their relationship with God for the whole of life
- Live as disciples of Jesus at home, at work, in the community, and in the world
- Develop an understanding of the Bible and their faith tradition
- Deepen their spiritual life and practices
- Engage in service and mission to the world
- Participate in the life and ministries of their faith community”
Generations Together – by John Roberto
Here at Bethel-Bethany, we grow and live our faith everyday. Chat after worship during Fellowship Time. Join a Bible Study or Book Discussion. Share an online resource for daily prayer. Check out the other pages in this section for ways to grow and share your love of God.