We worship together every Sunday morning. During the 2020 pandemic, we prioritized the health and wellbeing of our community and neighbors, and moved to worshipping virtually on Zoom and Facebook. We’ve now transitioned into hybrid worship — continuing to gather virtually while also allowing a limited number of people to attend in person each week. Our services are at 9:00 and 10:30 am, and you’re welcome to join us in any way that appeals to you.
Current Protocols for In-Person Worship
– Masks are required throughout the service for everyone 2 years and older.
– Quiet congregational singing — scheduled worship leaders will lead singing while the congregation can sing along quietly.
– Pews are arranged to require proper distancing between family/household units.
– Anyone who is feeling ill, or has received a positive COVID test result recently, is kindly asked to stay home.
– No fellowship time is allowed within the building.
– We encourage every eligible person to get vaccinated, but proof of vaccination is not required to participate in the service.
|23 Sun||24 Mon||25 Tue||26 Wed||27 Thu||28 Fri||29 Sat|
Now: Jan 26 09:05 am